There are 38 books on this shelf.
- starting where I left off with the Cynthia Harrod-Eagles books. The Flood Tide – book 9 [1772 – Geroge III & the American War of Independence]
- The Tangled Thread [“] – book 10 [1788 – The French Revolution]
- The Emperor [“] – book 11 [1795 – Napoleon]
- The Victory [“] – book 12 
- The Regency [“] – book 13 [1807 – The Napoleonic Wars & The Industrial Revolution]
- The Campaigners [“] – book 14 [The Hundred Days Campaign & The Battle of Waterloo]
- The Devils Horse [“] – book 16 [1820 – George IV]
- The Abyss [“] – book 18 [1833 – William IV & Victoria] I think just because I now know this one is about Victoria…I am going to have to read it sooner rather than later……
- The Winter Journey [“] – book 20 [1851 – The Mid-Victorian era & The Great Exhibition & the Crimean War]
- The Outcast [“] – book 21 [1857 – The American Civil War]
- The Cause [“] – book 23 [1874 – Women’s Rights]
- The Homecoming [“] – book 24 [1885 – The Late Victorian Era]
- The Question [“] – book 25 [1898 – Late Victorian/Edwardian & Automobiles & The Suffragettes]
- The Dream Kingdom [“] – book 26 [1908 – Edwardian period & Aviation]
- The White Road [“] – book 28 [1914 – beginning of WWI]
- The Burning Roses [“] – book 29 [1915 – WWI]
- The Foreign Field [“] – book 31 [1917 – WWI & Battle of Passchendaele]
- The Fallen Kings [“] – book 32 [1918 – The end of WWI & Armistice & Demobilization] I am noticing as the books went on the time frame between them drastically decreased….
- The Dancing Years [“] – book 33 [1919 – Demobilization and peace]
- The Winding Road [“] – book 35 [1925 – the Jazz Age & Wall Street Crash] so of the 35 book series….I own 28.
- Hex Hall [Rachel Hawkins] – I have not read this, but the Goodreads reviews seem favorable. It might be a little juvenile for me to read and enjoy though. Maybe I will try it some time though.
- The Doctors Lady [Jody Hedlund] – I think I might pick this one up sometime soon. I read The Preacher’s Bride a few years ago and really enjoyed it. I’ve read a few things by this author, and I’ve enjoyed them for the most part.
- The Rose Legacy [Kristen Heitzmann] – book one in the Diamond of the Rockies trilogy. Another series my grandmother gave me to read, I enjoyed this first book, but never did read on….maybe I should make a point to do that.
- Sweet Boundless [“] – book two
- The Tender Vine [“] – book three
- Freefall [“] – I really don’t remember anything about this book….I am pretty sure I haven’t read it.
- Blue Asylum [Kathy Hepinstall] – I am honestly not sure why I haven’t read this one yet, because it seriously sounds so intriguing!
- Sweet Evil [Wendy Higgins] – this was a cute read, I’ve read it twice and liked it more the second time around. The trilogy over all is entertaining, although fairly typical in supernatural ya books these days.
- Sweet Peril [“] – book two
- Sweet Reckoning [“] – book three
- Sweet Temptation [“] – this I believe is the 3 books put together in the lead male’s POV. I haven’t read it yet, but definitely plan on it down the road.
- Unbroken [Laura Hillenbrand] – I haven’t read this but I saw the movie and thought it was so good!
- Saying ‘I Do’ Was the Easy Part [Theda Hlavka] – some book my grandma gave me when I got married. Probably one of the many I will neither read nor get rid of.
- Switched [Amanda Hocking] – I don’t even remember what this book is about, I’ve had it for so long. Maybe I should actually get rid of some books….Hmmm….
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer [Michelle Hodkin] – I neeeeeed to reread this so that I can read the other two!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss Noah
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer [“] – book two
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer [“] – book three
- Crossing Oceans [Gina Holmes] – some christian fiction book that I have no idea where it came from.
Well, that’s part 5….this shelf is kind of boring…… Who has read these? are any of these on your TBRs?
So far, I have read: 88/200 books on my shelves.
For this shelf, my favorite has been: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
For this shelf, my least favorite has been: The Rose Legacy. I liked all the books I’ve read on this shelf, but this one wasn’t AMAZING.
For this shelf, my most anticipated is: The Evolution of Mara Dyer. I am really excited to continue on in this series.
That is all for now. I will try and get Shelf 6 up sooner rather than later….I should probably go upstairs now though. Grilling season has finally come back to Alaska!
The Edge on the Sword [147/288]
Just Tonight [The Pretty Reckless]