I thought I would try something new today. I saw this over on Megan’s blog [themeganerdblog] who found this You’re Not Good Enough Book Tag through the Dreamland Book Blog, originally created by Read Like Wildfire and Becca the Book Reviewer. Her answers were so fun, so I wanted to try it myself. Click the link below to take a look at Megan’s answers!
So I guess you’re supposed to write down 30 character names from books, any characters….the more random, the more fun, I think. And then you randomly pick 2, and those two determine the answers to the questions below. That’s where the title comes into play – Who is, and isn’t good enough.
NOW! I was trying to be all cool, and pick random names from books….but I drew a blank, so I picked main characters pretty much…..and just a few randoms from the same books. LUCKILY, no one has to see my handwriting, because it sucks.
Let us begin, shall we?
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling Bee team. Who would you pick to complete your team?
Although, I think they are both pretty smart….I think I would have to go with Entienne. I can’t take people who write text messages the way Kady does with Ezra seriously when it comes to spelling.
2. Both characters want to kill you. Which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
The Darkling [Grisha Trilogy]
Tobias Eaton [Divergent]
Well, shit…..No, I am pretty sure I’d just lay down and die, haha. Or hope that they will kill each other over who got to kill me….Although, I think The Darkling has a better chance of giving me a quick death.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters. Who gets the rose?
Roth [The Dark Elements trilogy]
ROTH, definitely Roth. I CHOOSE ROTH!!!
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games. Who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Well, Isla…well she MIGHT because shes so good, buuuuut, Chaol being Chaol….he might. And being a soldier, he definitely has a better chance.
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Knowing the world Penryn comes from, shes practically skin and bones….and as much as I’d love Anne’s stories to keep me occupied…I’m pretty sure she would annoy the hell out of me….so, sorry Anne with an E, you gots to go!
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own TV show of course). Who is your sidekick?
Probably Jem….If it was Karou, I’d most likely be HER sidekick. Shes badass, and I love her. Plus she has blue hair. Jem is Will’s sidekick pretty much, so he already knows how it works.
7. You’re a manager of an avocado admiring company. Who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
uhhhh…….I’m pretty sure Tris would start spouting how she can’t be controlled because of the whole Divergent thing, soooo…probably Tris.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies. Who is most likely to comfort you?
Will Herondale [TID]
Nikolas Danshov [Relentless]
As much as I love my book husband Nikolas….when it came to books, most likely Will. I’d probably not get much sympathy from Nikolas.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Izzy, definitely Izzy. There is no “most likely” about that either. Izzy is bad ass, and everyone wants to be her, or just wants her in general. She’s awesome.
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Ryiah [Black Mage]
Chris is too much of a sweetheart to forget my birthday, soooo, Ryiah, for sure. She would probably be too busy mooning over a certain tall, dark and handsome prince.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming Booktube star. Who would it most likely be?
IKO, oh my god, Iko for sure. I’d watch that all day long.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person. Who would you invite?
Kinsley [Scoring Wilder]
Aurora [Divinicus Nex]
Kinsley. She is probably one of the most relateable female characters. She is absolutely hilarious and sarcastic and I’d totally want to invite her to a sleep over!
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
Noah [Mara Dyer]
Uhhhhh, most likely Noah. You know, because of the whole touching thing with Kaz. But I actually like Noah anyway…..I need to reread book one so I can read the rest.
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Matthias [Divinicus Nex]
MATTHIAS, he’s an ass, but we love him anyway. Him and his awesome accent.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by… who?
Rose [Vampire Academy]
.Well, I’d probably prefer Nina….since I don’t really see Rose attempting to cook anything. She’s too busy trying to protect Lissa.
Can there be more of these??? that was so much fun. Everyone should give it a go.
Thank you Megan for doing this! I hope to see more fun things like this in the future.
February Photo Challenge —-> February Photo Challenge
2017 Reading Challenge —-> 2017 Reading Challenge
The Longest Ride [1/398]
The Invasion of the Tearling [35/499]
currently listening to my son cooing.